Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Holder House residential service works with you to recognise when you are becoming unwell and help you take preventative measures to avoid relapse. We work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to provide one-to-one bespoke support for you.
What we do
Our service has 8 frontline Recovery Workers and is staffed 24 hours a day.
Thorough risk management plans enable us to get to know people really well, so that we can recognise when somebody is becoming unwell and take preventative measures to avoid relapse.
We support people to learn how to manage their own mental health and well being and help them to gain meaningful activity, education and training and build up support networks locally.
- A safe environment free from alcohol and drugs
- Named keyworker and co-worker
- Individual service user plan and rehabilitation goals
- Holistic Person Centred approach
- Regular reviews to monitor progress
- Daily support from trained staff including two sleep-in staff overnight
- Management of medication if required
- Support to gain meaningful activity such as education, training and employment
- Support with benefits and budgeting skills
- CQC Registered service with a rating of Good.
Address35/37 Oxford Road
OX14 2EE, Abingdon, Oxfordshire,