Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
We want to make sure our staff get the most out of working for us. They are the reason we make recovery reality for the thousands of people we support each year.
We have a competitive salary and benefits package designed to reward our employees for their time and effort, develop them professionally and make their life a little bit easier where possible.
- Access to our learning and development package
- We’ve developed our training with our staff and managers to ensure it’s up to date, relevant and supporting the development of our teams.
- We’ve modules ranging from developing your skills to become a manager, looking after Health and Safety in the Workplace to becoming an effective communicator.
- We provide all employees with training relevant to their role to ensure they are equipped with the skills and knowledge to fulfil their role with confidence and competence.
- We offer a range of internal training programmes plus access to externally accredited qualifications.
- As a levy paying organisation, we support employees to undertake apprenticeships from level 3 – 7 across a range of topics based on job role and offer some protected time in work towards completion.
- As an organisation we are committed to investing in the development and growth of our employees.
If you are experiencing distress, heightened anxiety or worry you can use the clinically monitored online service Togetherall (formerly Big White Wall) which is free to all staff, people we support and volunteers.
Employee Assistance Programme
You’ll have confidential access to our Employee Assistance Programme if you experience any issue in your workplace.
Pension and LEAVE
We provide a generous pension scheme through Scottish Widows, open to all Richmond Fellowship employees. Richmond Fellowship contributes a minimum of 4.5% of your monthly salary, and you pay a net minimum contribution of 3.6%. If you increase your contribution, we will match it up to 6.5%.
From day one, you have access to life assurance cover up to your 75th birthday. What this means is that in the event of your death, your nominated beneficiary(s) will receive a lump sum of three times your annual salary.
Annual Leave and Holiday
All employees are entitled to 25 working days holiday and 8 bank holidays per annum. These increase after two years’ complete service to 28 days per year, effective 1st April each year.
We allow Richmond Fellowship staff to take time off work (usually a few days) to deal with sudden events such as emergency, bereavement involving a dependent or any employee suffering from domestic violence.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
We understand the importance of family and have competitive maternity and paternity leave and pay, meaning you can focus on the wellbeing of your newborn.
We all love to celebrate a birthday, including our own. So, we give all our employees an extra day’s annual leave every year to celebrate their birthdays. But that’s not all, we also offer enhanced sick pay, season ticket loans and free eye tests to all staff ensuring you’re looked after every step of the way.
Our discount scheme gives staff access to hundreds of discounts from leading shops, online retailers and holiday companies.
Blue Light Card
All Richmond Fellowship employees are eligible to sign up for a Blue Light Card, the discount service for the emergency services, NHS, social care sector and armed forces, providing members with thousands of amazing discounts online and on the high street. We’ll even take care of the £4.99 registration cost.
Unlimited access to the CharityWorkerDiscounts.com website. Saving you hundreds of pounds at high street retailers.
Cycle to Work Scheme
Using this scheme, you can make significant savings on the cost of a new bike and safety accessories. These savings are achieved via salary sacrifice which Richmond Fellowship manages and allows you to spread the cost!