Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Durham IT Floating Support
Opening HoursMon: Closed
Who we are
Durham Floating Support & IT Floating Support services work with adults across the county who are living independently and are affected by mental health problems. We are a small team with a wealth of knowledge, experience and skills to support you in your recovery journey.
What we do
We offer recovery focused, holistic support to individuals through a combination of face to face and remote working depending on what suits the person. Support is tailored to you personally, to help you meet your goals, and some areas this could cover are:
- Learning the skills to help manage your condition
- Learning or improving digital skills and accessing online resources
- Meeting new people and accessing community resources
- Finding work, education or volunteering opportunities
- Improving your physical health
- We also have a range of optional group activities to help reduce social isolation, such as a walking group and a lunch club.
We have a focus on Working Together and encourage people using our service to get involved and work alongside us to provide the best possible support.