We offer support to adults with a diagnosed mental health problem and the ability to acquire independent living skills. Support is provided in the community and at home, and is available for up to two years. Our staff work with individuals to develop mutually agreed support plans, stating goals and aspirations, that are regularly reviewed and progress celebrated. We concentrate on the whole person, rather than on diagnostic categories or labels.
How we help
We work on a one-to-one basis with people to support them to:
- Settle down in a self contained flat provided by Russet Homes
- Develop the capacity to live independently or sustain/increase the capacity to live independently through a package of welfare services
- Reduce the incidence of tenancy breakdown and/or individuals losing their homes
We work in partnership with Russet Homes to provide an intensive visiting support service to single homeless people aged over 18 who are vulnerable as a result of their mental health problems.
Our Tonbridge services are made up of 10 self contained flats funded by a combination of Kent Social Services and Kent Supporting People.
Who we can help
Our service is open to individuals who live in or have links to the borough of Tonbridge and Malling. Contact our office for a referral form.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.