Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Waltham Forest Employment Service
Opening HoursMon: 9am - 5pm
Tues: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thurs: 9am - 5pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Waltham Forest Employment Service offers one-to-one confidential, impartial advice and guidance to support you to move forward and help you find the right employment solutions.
What we do
Our support includes:
- Individualised action planning with advisors who have specific training
- A person-centred approach which identifies individuals’ skills, values and interests
- Employment preparation courses, assertiveness training and help to develop IT skills
- Support in job searching, CV preparation, completing job applications, and preparing for interviews
- Advice on disclosure of mental health issues to employers and, where appropriate, we work with an individual and their employer to provide ongoing support in their work place.