Waltham Forest Employment Service
Opening HoursMon: 9am - 5pm
Tues: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thurs: 9am - 5pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Waltham Forest Employment Service offers one-to-one confidential, impartial advice and guidance to support you to move forward and help you find the right employment solutions.
What we do
Our support includes:
- Individualised action planning with advisors who have specific training
- A person-centred approach which identifies individuals’ skills, values and interests
- Employment preparation courses, assertiveness training and help to develop IT skills
- Support in job searching, CV preparation, completing job applications, and preparing for interviews
- Advice on disclosure of mental health issues to employers and, where appropriate, we work with an individual and their employer to provide ongoing support in their work place.
Who we help
Our employment service plays a big part in recovery for many people who suffer with mental ill health.
Please contact the service for more details.