Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
East Surrey Community Connections
St Annes Drive (off Noke Drive)
Opening HoursMon: Closed
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Reigate, Banstead and Tandridge Community Based Support service works with individuals affected by mental ill health already living in their own homes to receive assistance with day-to-day tasks and activities, such as budgeting finances or doing the weekly food shop.
What we do
Our service is here to help improve the mental wellbeing of people living in East Surrey.
- Access to advice, information about community activities and support regarding wellbeing
- Formal and informal peer support to families, groups and individuals
- Individual support planning and Community Links service for individuals
- Access to Art Matters, our community art studio in Redhill
- Access to a range of short wellbeing and personal development courses in the community such as confidence building as well as IT training.