Changes to our Cambridgeshire Employment Services
The Richmond Fellowship Cambridgeshire Access To Work Service will be closing on the 30 November 2022. However, we continue to provide our Retain Regain and Autism Asperger’s Employment Services across Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, and Bedfordshire.
Our specialist employment services provide one to one support for people who are:
- In work, experiencing mental health challenges and need support to either retain their current employment, return to their current job role or find alternative employment.
- Out of work due to mental health challenges and are keen to return to employment, voluntary work, education or training.
Find out more about our Employment Services at Richmond Fellowship.
Any new referrals received for the Cambridgeshire Access to Work service between now and the end of November will be accepted and subject to their consent, their details will be transferred across to either the CPFT IPS service or Lifecraft Careers and Employment Service.
Should you wish to speak with an Employment Advisor to discuss your needs in greater detail or to find out how we can support you at this time, please get in touch by calling us on 01223 301032.
If you find yourselves in any kind of mental health distress and feel that you are in need of urgent support, you can access the following free of charge:
- NHS 111, option 2 (24 hrs)
- Lifeline 0808 8082121 (11am – 11pm every day including Bank Holidays.)
- Samaritans 116 123 (24 hrs a day, 365 days a year or email email@example.com)
- CPSL Mind 0300 3034363 or cpslmind.org.uk (24hrs a day, 365 days a year).
If you are a referrer and would like to speak with a member of the team to discuss your client’s needs in greater detail please do so by calling 01223 301032.
Cambridgeshire Retain Regain and Autism Asperger’s service remains open and accessible to all. All referrals can be made in the usual way using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01223 301032 or 01480 456257.
Find out more about our Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire Employment Service.