We provide specialist mental health services and housing related support to maximise independence for our tenants.
We support individuals living with mental health problems to achieve their own personal goals of greater independence and fulfilment and manage the challenges of day to day life in their home.
At Woodside our housing scheme provides 24 hour support on site.
How we help
We aim to:
- Work in a way which promotes recovery support social inclusion
- Work towards clients being more independent of services
- Respect privacy and treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Enable our clients to have as much say in the running of our service as possible.
Who we can help
We accept people aged over 18 with, or recovering from, mental health problems.
Referrals for our Woodside 24hr supported housing scheme should come via the Wakefield District Integrated Mental Health Service and should be made by the care programme co-ordinator.
Application packs are available on request from our team.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.
Our CQC rating