Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Redbridge IPS Employment Service
4 Orchard Close
Opening HoursMon: 9am - 5pm
Tues: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thurs: 9am - 5pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Redbridge Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Employment Service specialises in providing support for people living with or recovering from mental ill health to find paid employment or to retain their current employment.
IPS is a way of working that has been found to be the most effective way of getting people into work. It is different to other employment support models because the focus is on working directly with employers to find jobs based on the preferences of the people we support, and Employment Specialists working closely with mental health clinical teams.
What we do
We offer support to achieve employment goals by:
• Providing 1:1 support with an Employment Specialist to write an effective CV and cover letter, submit job applications and help to get through interviews
• Focussing on the interests and preferences of the people we support – nobody is forced into a job they don't want to do
• Working with employers – we try to match the preferences of the people we support with employers' needs
• Preparing for starting work, such as back to work benefit calculations and budgeting
• Providing time unlimited support to stay in work, supporting both the individual and the employer.