Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
North Shields Specialist Community Forensic Team (SCFT)
Opening HoursMon: 8am - 8pm
Tues: 8am - 8pm
Wed: 8am - 8pm
Thurs: 8am - 8pm
Fri: 8am - 8pm
Sat: 8am - 8pm
Sun: 8am - 8pm
Who we are
The Specialist Community Forensic Team is a community mental health service based at St Nicholas Hospital, Gosforth and Roseberry Park, Middlesbrough.
The Richmond Fellowship team work consists of a Senior Practitioner, Peer Support Workers, as well as Mental Health and Substance Misuse Recovery Workers.
We work alongside a wider clinical team consisting of Nurses, Psychiatrists, Social Worker, Speech and Language Therapist, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists and also administration staff.
What we do
Our treatment and support includes:
- Relapse prevention and recovery oriented practice
- Providing treatment and support to prevent reoffending
- Help with accessing accommodation and benefits
- Support in pursuing education, occupation and employment
- Enhancing social skills
- Substance misuse work
- Physical health promotion
- Close liaison with family and carers – assessing and supporting their needs
- Providing continuity of care between the hospital and the community.