Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Lancashire Wellbeing Community Based Support service works with individuals affected by mental ill health already living in their own homes to receive assistance with day-to-day tasks and activities, such as budgeting finances or doing the weekly food shop.
What we do
Richmond Fellowship works in partnership with Age Concern Central Lancashire and n-compass to run the Lancashire Wellbeing Service. It is available across the 12 districts of Lancashire.
Our free service offers short-term, practical support for Lancashire residents who may be struggling with issues affecting their happiness and health.
Referrals are invited from a wide range of services and people can be referred if they are over 18 and have 1 or more of the following underlying issues:
- Mild mental health problems (such as low mood, anxiety, stress and mild depression)
- Social isolation, loneliness, few or poor social networks
- Experiencing difficult circumstances e.g. problems with family, finance, employment
- Struggling to cope/feeling overwhelmed
- Support in relation to healthy living and developing a healthier lifestyle through understand and adapting behaviour.
Address3 Errigal House
FY4 2DP, Blackpool, Lancashire,