Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Lancashire Wellbeing Community Based Support service works with individuals affected by mental ill health already living in their own homes to receive assistance with day-to-day tasks and activities, such as budgeting finances or doing the weekly food shop.
What we do
Richmond Fellowship works in partnership with Age Concern Central Lancashire and n-compass to run the Lancashire Wellbeing Service. It is available across the 12 districts of Lancashire.
Our free service offers short-term, practical support for Lancashire residents who may be struggling with issues affecting their happiness and health.
Referrals are invited from a wide range of services and people can be referred if they are over 18 and have 1 or more of the following underlying issues:
- Mild mental health problems (such as low mood, anxiety, stress and mild depression)
- Social isolation, loneliness, few or poor social networks
- Experiencing difficult circumstances e.g. problems with family, finance, employment
- Struggling to cope/feeling overwhelmed
- Support in relation to healthy living and developing a healthier lifestyle through understand and adapting behaviour.
Who we help
Anyone aged 18 or over.
Address3 Errigal House
FY4 2DP, Blackpool, Lancashire,