Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s Kensington and Chelsea Supported Housing Service is tailored for each individual using the service with the ultimate goal to help you manage your accommodation and assist you with reintegration back into independent living and the wider community.
What we do
- Support with housing and step down to independent living
- Mental Health support
- Signposting to external agencies
- Support to maximise income
- Support with employment/ volunteering/ Education
- Support to advocate for housing and benefit related issues
Who we help
People with mental health, dual diagnosis, rough sleepers, substance misuse.
Contact the Single Homeless Team at The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX. Tel: 020 7341 518.