Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship's Gateshead supported housing service is a designed specifically to meet the needs of women living with mental ill health.
The service is made up of six self contained flats in a purpose built block that is owned by Richmond Fellowship. We have an all female team of support workers who can offer individuals both the practical and emotional support they need to develop and maintain a positive, independent life.
What we do
The support we offer:
- Individually tailored support to help people develop independent living skills and gain access to employment and education opportunities
- On site support from our highly skilled team, all trained in recovery based interventions
- Close liaison with acute and community mental health professionals to ensure individuals receive appropriate clinical support where needed and support to access health and wellbeing services
- Clear recovery pathways to promote social inclusion and move-on to more independent living
- Supported tenancies, either short term for up to two years or longer term for up to four years.