Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Derby City Life Links
Opening HoursMon: Closed
Who we are
Derby City Life Links provides a wellness and mental health recovery service tailored to meet your needs.
What we do
We provide a number of different support networks offering you the flexibility to choose how you receive support dependent on your own personal needs. Get in touch to discuss what might be most suitable for you.
Face to Face Support
- Information, advice and navigation services delivered in many community locations
- One to one sessions delivered at at our office or venue close to your home
- Group support sessions delivered in a range of community venues local to you
- Tailored information to meet your needs and preferences.
Details about our upcoming surgeries are available on our external website.
- Our website contains a directory of local services that can be easily browsed and filtered according to what you need
- It also includes an automated self help assistant (chatbot) available 24/7 that allows you to ask questions online to get a better understanding of the support you might need
- Our website also offers a self-referral service where you can make a request for one of our specialist trained staff to contact you to provide you with a more detailed assessment of your needs.
- Our Freephone support line is staffed Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Our trained staff can provide you with support and advice on your personal needs
- You can contact our team by calling 0800 0322202
- If you are calling our support line out of hours, you will be provided with a list of other services that are available to you.