Richmond Fellowship is part of Recovery Focus, a group of charities with the shared aim to Inspire Recovery Together www.recoveryfocus.org.uk
Bristol, North Somerset and Gloucestershire IPS Employment Service
Opening HoursMon: 9am - 5pm
Tues: 9am - 5pm
Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thurs: 9am - 5pm
Fri: 9am - 5pm
Who we are
Richmond Fellowship’s BNSSG Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Employment Service specialises in providing support for people living with or recovering from mental ill health to find paid employment, voluntary work, education and training or to retain their current employment.
What we do
BNSSG Individual Placement and Support is a specialist employment service for adults looking to return to the workplace as part of their recovery from mental ill health.
We can help individuals with job searching:
- Our employment specialists will search only for the sort of work each individual wants
- Those using the service will receive support and guidance on how and where to look
- Help writing effective CVs, cover letters and applications and help to get through interviews
- We utilise our Employment Specialist actively contacts and develops relationships with employers
- Employment related benefits advice is available – check how employment may affect benefits
- Receive confidential advice on how to disclose health matters, when and how best to do it.
When starting employment:
- Our specialist advisors will provide support when individuals start new jobs
- We can help people identify and request reasonable adjustments from employers
- We maintain regular contact after job starts to help people settle into roles, for as long as the individual need it and agreed in advance.