Our main priority is to improve outcomes for the individuals we support.
Our headline achievements are:
- 96% of people we supported said they would recommend us to friends and family
- 96% of people we supported said we’d helped to improve the quality of their life
- 78% of people using our employment services moved into employment, training or further education or successfully retained their job
- 89% of people using our accommodation based services (residential and supported) moved on to more independent living
- 89% of people using our floating support services, and 82% of people using our community based services successfully completed their programmes with us and no longer needed our help
“The service was able to support and understand the ups and downs of recovery. I was shown empathy and patience at the same time as positive, consistent encouragement” – individual using our service in Cambridgeshire
You can read more about feedback we’ve had from people we’ve supported by taking a look at the results of our most recent survey.