Richmond Fellowship provides supported housing services to people in Liverpool living with mental health problems. Operating from our homes at the Beeches and Anfield, we focus on an individuals needs and aspirations as opposed to labels and help provide a holistic approach to their mental health recovery.
Read more below about our services, who we can support and how to get in contact.
How we help
Our highly skilled housing support team are trained to provide support that is based on the recovery model of mental health. Individuals are allocated a named housing support worker and receive day to day contact to:
- help them maintain their tenancy
- work towards achieving their potential and aspirations
- help them access specialist services if needed
- reduce their isolation and help them to participate in mainstream activities, for example, employment and education.
We develop support packages with individuals to help them recover from mental health problems so they can manage their own lives with increased independence. We work in partnership with housing services, community mental health teams, drug & alcohol services, police, community liaison officers and mental health commissioners to ensure a multi agency approach to the support we provide individuals.
Who we can help
Our service is for people aged 18 and over who have a mental health diagnosis and have been assessed as requiring supported accommodation and are willing to engage with the support we provide.
Individuals can contact us themselves or their social worker or community psychiatric nurse can contact us to discuss their application. Applications are taken to the joint commissioning accommodation panel to approve funding.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.
19 Aigburth Hall Road
43-45 Anfield Road