We offer affordable, short term tenancies (up to two years) to individuals who are experiencing mental ill health and are in need of housing.
How we help
We run three supported living schemes offering 11 bed spaces. Each individual has a named, allocated support worker with whom they will meet regularly. We follow the recovery journey model and hold regular one to one meetings with tenants to develop their tailored support plan to meet their specific needs. We work in collaboration with professionals to ensure a complete package of support is offered.
We aim to support our tenants to:
- Maintain their tenancies, often in collaboration with partner residential landlords
- Address mental health problems through one to one meetings and liaison with local community mental health teams
- Develop their confidence, daily living skills and social networks
- Prepare for independent living.
We provide a 24hr on call service to address any out of hours issues.
Who we can help
Our service is available to adults aged over 18 who are experiencing mental ill health and who live in or have connections with the Borough of Redbridge.
Referrals should be made via the Supporting People Placement Panel by the individual’s care co-ordinator.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.