We believe that you’re unique and should have the opportunity to take control of your life and to develop new meanings and purposes. We concentrate on you and your individual needs, choices and aspirations, rather than on any diagnostic categories or labels.
“My service was able to support and understand the ups and downs of recovery. I was shown empathy and patience at the same time as positive, consistent encouragement” – Client
How we help
We’ll help you to:
- maintain your tenancy and meet occupancy obligations
- access education, training and employment and engage in meaningful activities
- access substance misuse treatment services and other health services
- make links with the local community
- move on to alternative supported housing or to live independently in a range of accommodation options.
We’re based in Ladbroke Grove. We provide 61 bed spaces across nine buildings, including one bedroom self contained flats, bedsits, studio flats and rooms with communal facilities.
Who we can help
We provide safe, accommodation-based housing support for vulnerable adults who are socially excluded, aged 18 and over and who have housing and support needs.
- Single homeless people with support needs
- Rough sleepers or former rough sleepers
- Offenders or ex-offenders
- People with substance misuse needs
- People with multiple needs, including mental health needs
- People with challenging behaviour(s).
We accept referrals from individuals living in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea through the local Single Homeless Team. They can be contacted on: 0207 3614266.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.