RF Haringery supports local people with mental health needs. The service helps individuals manage their tenancies, maintain domestic routines and play an active part in their community.
How we help
We provide flexible support packages tailored to meet individual needs ranging from brief solution focused interventions to 18 months intensive support.
We enable individuals to live independently with a specifically designed support package focusing on recovery and moving forward.
The support package will primarily focus on addressing any housing, debt and benefit issues and in addition to this any other of the following types of support:
- Accessing education, training, voluntary or paid work
- Support in maintaining health, safety and well being
- Support in developing support networks, faith, cultural or leisure activities
- Support to develop daily living skills including budgeting
- Accessing other information, advice and support services
Who we can help
This service is for Haringey residents aged 18 and over who are in need of housing related support to maintain accommodation.
Applicants must have a mental health diagnosis (either under a standard or enhanced CPA or coping with complex needs) and be in need of housing related support. They must be willing to work with us towards a positive outcome for their future.
The service will accept referrals directly from Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust services and from Haringey Council’s Vulnerable Adults Team.
For further information or to request an application form please contact us.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.