Wiltshire RSI is here to help improve the mental wellbeing of people living in Wiltshire.
We can want people who use our services to experience:
- Improved health and emotional wellbeing
- Improved levels of confidence and self esteem
- Increased social inclusion
- Increased independence
How we help
Community bridge building: We offer 1:1 and group support for people who are isolated and unsure how best to take their first steps toward engaging with their local communities
Wiltshire Outreach: a range of land based projects in conservation and horticulture, greenwood crafts, metalwork and mechanics as well as indoor based activities.
Peer mentoring: Support for people who want to share their experience and expertise as a way of developing their potential and improving the service for others.
Employment advice: 1:1 support with applications, cvs, job searches and interview skills for people who are ready to start looking for paid employment.
Digital inclusion: an opportunity to access mobile technology with appropriate support to get yourself connected to the benefits of IT and social media.
Who we can help
We support any person over the age of 18 who is at risk of, or experiencing social exclusion due to mental health problems living withing Wiltshire Council boundaries (excluding Swindon) or is registered with a Wiltshire GP.
We support people living with a diagnosed mental health problem or anybody living with mental health problems that impact their ability to engage with their community.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.