The North East Hampshire Recovery College is a new community resource from the NHS, Richmond Fellowship and a number of voluntary sector providers.
Our Courses and workshops are aimed at everyone whether they use mental health services, support someone who does or are a mental health professional. Everyone is a student and we can all learn from one another.
How we help
Our courses cover the following subjects:
Health and Wellbeing courses
Courses that will enable you to live a healthier life and support wider recovery, personal growth and wellbeing
Courses aimed at increasing your understanding a range of mental and physical health difficulties
Aimed at providing specific skills to help manage a range of physical and mental health difficulties
Who we can help
The Recovery College courses are open to people who live in Surrey and North East Hampshire who:
- Are aged 18 and over, living in the Farnham and NE Hampshire areas
- Wanting to improve their health an wellbeing
- Have physical and/or mental health problems
- Are a family member or carer
- Work in voluntary and statutory organisations
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.