We’re here to help individuals improve their mental well being and develop the skills and confidence needed to move onto independent living.
We provide practical and emotional support and focus on what someone can do rather than on what they can’t.
How we help
Each of the 19 self contained flats that Auckland Home Solutions provide are a comfortable living space boasting contemporary furnishings.
With a modern fitted kitchen, cooker facilities and a washing machine, attractive bathroom and cosy living space, residents will manage their recovery journey in a warm and welcoming space which will swiftly become a home. RF will work with AHS to provide the support for those tenants
Our 24 hour supported housing scheme offers:
• Individually tailored support to help you develop your independent living skills, self-management strategies and coping skills
• Round the clock support from our highly skilled teams, all trained in recovery based interventions
• Close liaison with acute and community mental health professionals to ensure you receive appropriate clinical support where needed
• Clear recovery pathways to promote social inclusion and your move on to more independent living
• Recovery based support for up to five years
Who we can help
Our service is available for people who would benefit from our specialist mental health support and the level of support offered by a 24 hour staffed resource. Initial enquiries can be made to our administrator, and applications should be made on County Durham’s Common Referral Form, available from the address above.
Other information and useful links:
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.