How we help
As a team we have a great deal of experience of working with people with mental health problems to help them find employment, training or voluntary work.
All our employment advisors are qualified to NVQ Level 4 in Information, Advice and Guidance.
We aim to work holistically and in partnership with our clients to help them find the work and training opportunities they want.
Each client is supported by an employment advisor who works with them to understand their aspirations and to design an action plan to achieve their employment and training goals. We also provide in-house OCR accredited IT training.
We can offer clients:
- Career choice and planning personal development
- Access to courses for personal and career development, work experience, work preparation and voluntary placements, practical support with job search, CV writing, interview preparation
Who we can help
Clients should be aged over 18, living in Peterborough, diagnosed with mental ill health (this includes stress, anxiety and depression) and motivated to engage with the services provided.
Referrals are welcomed from any organisation in the area providing services to clients with a mental health diagnosis or directly from any individual who is eligible. This includes secondary mental health services, GPs and primary care professionals, IAPT services, employers and Jobcentre Plus.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.