We’re a specialist mental health service providing 24 hour and 12 hour supported housing within the Teesside area.
How we help
We provide one to one support, helping people to identify their own goals to empower them to achieve a better, more meaningful lifestyle via their chosen recovery journey.
Support may include:
- daily living skills such as paying bills, budgeting, assisted shopping and/or cooking
- self care advice and advocacy
- meeting new people, developing self confidence, social inclusion
- further education, training, voluntary or paid work,
- peer support
We plan support sessions in advance, to take account of existing commitments and personal choice.
Who we can help
Our service is available to adults over the age of 18 who have a diagnosed mental health problem, want greater independence and are willing to work to an agreed Recovery Journey plan to achieve this.
Applications are welcome from health and social care professionals and by self referral.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.