We’re a Community Connections service focused on supporting people to access opportunities in their local community to increase their wellbeing. We offer:
- Access to advice, information about community activities and support regarding wellbeing
- Formal and informal peer support to families, groups and individuals
- Individual support planning and Community Connections service for individuals and group wellbeing activities
- Access to Art Matters, our community art studio.
How we help
Our Community Connections advisors work with individuals on a one-to-one basis providing information, advice and guidance and informal short term support as required.
At the first appointment the advisor will discuss a person’s interests and goals and then work with them to agree an action plan based on the Recovery Star.
Our advisors encourage individuals to take practical steps to reach the goals set and support them to overcome any barriers they may encounter.
Who we can help
Our service is open to anyone living in Redhill, Reigate and Banstead Borough Council or Tandridge District Council who has a mental health problem and is over 18.
We welcome referrals from community mental health and recovery services, GPs, partner organisations and self referrals.
Please contact us if you would like support to self refer.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.