At Trevayler we offer short term crisis interventions in an effort to help prevent hospital admission.
Our packages are designed to enable individuals to work through the period of crisis identifying relevant coping strategies with professional support with the view of maintaining positive and physical wellbeing.
How we help
We provide a home from home environment in our four bedroomed house which is staffed by our trained support workers round the clock. We offer:
- Recovery focussed therapeutic support
- An opportunity for individuals to talk with trained staff and peers
- Practical problem solving
- Enable coping strategies and distraction techniques to help deal with emotional distress
Who we can help
We work with people in a period of crisis who are aged 18 and over with mental health as a primary support need. Each individual will have a tailored support package based on their individual need.
We can only accept referrals through Derbyshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust’s crisis teams.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.