We provide community support services primarily for people with mental health problems across Cumbria out of bases in Allerdale, Barrow, Carlisle, Copeland and Eden. We support people through their recovery journey and provide person centred support to ensure people feel valued, respected and treated like an individual.
How we help
- Support to develop recovery outcomes.
- Support to improve mental health symptoms and behaviours
- Support to improve social inclusion, self esteem, confidence and motivation.
- Support to develop self care and living skills
- Support to improve physical health
- Support to access education, training and employment.
- Support with managing finances
Who we can help
We support people over the age of 18 years. Our clients will predominantly come via the community mental health teams but we also accept private referrals from people with other conditions such as dementia, acquired brain injury or autism.
A referral form can be obtained via the email address or phone number above.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.
Our CQC rating