Windsor, Ascot and Maidenhead Community Support
Download our RF Community Based Flyer
We’re a local community based recovery service who are commissioned by the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead to provide support and community based services to those facing mental health challenges.
How we help
Everyone who accesses our service is put in touch with their own community links worker who works to co-produce a unique person centred action plan. Depending on the goals and aspirations set out in their plan, individuals will then choose to engage in one or a combination of the following services to help them in their recovery:
- Peer support – groups, focussed sessions and one-to-one work
- Road 2 Recovery Programme – helping people gain confidence to live life independently
- Community Links – one-to-one work, social activities and community mapping
- Mental health services
- Mindfulness and self esteem group
- Peer mentoring and volunteer training
- Action for happiness group
Who we can help
You can access our service through a referral from your local community mental health trust, GP, or CPoE. Completed referral forms should be sent or emailed to us using the contact details above.
At the heart of everything we do lies:
- Hope: the belief that recovery is possible for every individual
- Respect: valuing differences and all contributions
- Enabling: giving people encouragement and support to achieve their goals
- Inclusion: the belief that everyone has a right to participate fully in society.